Defence and Security
Valcom has a wealth of knowledge and expertise in providing professional services to Canada’s Security and Defence Sector. Our professionals comprise industry specialists’ whose proficiencies speak to the multitude of complexities and challenges faced in both Military Defence and Civilian Commercial Sectors in support of defence. Since our beginning, Valcom has consistently demonstrated and provided highly specialized individuals to our clients in support of a multitude of complex projects and programs and has thus established a reputation as one of Canada’s most trusted companies.
In support of our men and women in uniform, we have throughout our history, been instrumental in providing industry professionals in such areas as aerospace, marine, land combat support, aircraft, ships, armoured vehicles, electronics, simulation and training, information technology and management, cyber and communications technologies, e-Learning and in-service support to mention a few, all with the focus of ensuring that our men and women in uniform are well equipped and fully supported.
Area of Expertise has included, but not limited to:
- Program/Project Management
- Strategic Development, Business Transformation and Change Management
- Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (C4ISR)
- Systems, Software and Communications Engineering
- Specialty Engineering – Structures, Avionics, Mechanical, Human Factors, etc.
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Life Cycle Support
- Weapons Support Systems and Management
- Technologists / Technicians
- Technical Writers
- Airworthiness Certification/Qualification
- Fire Control Systems
- Information Technology and Cyber Security
- Training and Simulation