Drive Wheel Instructor
June 10, 2023
Valcom is currently looking to build our Army Driver Wheel team size in Gagetown.
Qualifications should include:
- Hold a valid and appropriate provincial driver’s license applicable to the type of vehicle to be taught.
- Hold a current driver’s abstract which must be provided when instructors are hired.
- Preferably, have successfully completed the 5 day Military Driver Trainer/Examiner course (Valcom can train individuals on this course if required).
- Have experience as driver trainers and previous instructional experience on Standard Military Pattern vehicles (LUVW, LUVW-MILCOTS, LSVW, MSVS or MLVW).
- Have successfully completed the Primary Leadership Qualification (PLQ) or equivalent course. Personnel who are former Mobile Support Equipment Operators, Military Occupation Specialty 00171, may be employed as in-cab instructors for SMP with a minimum trade qualification DP2.
Project Reference #:
Security Clearance Required:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.