Professional Engineer, Senior
Website Department of National Defence
Mandatory and Requirements – Professional Engineer, Senior
[Please email direct – firstname.lastname@example.org]
M1. The candidate must have a minimum of three (3) years of demonstrated experience in the past ten (10) years from date of bid closing in providing direct support to a Capital Asset Acquisition Project with a Complexity and Risk level of 3 or 4 as defined in the Treasury Board Project Complexity and Risk Assessment (PCRA) Tool of value greater than $100M. Direct support includes:
- Preparing technical material for Request for Proposals such as requirements Specifications, Statements of Work, Data Item Descriptions, and Contract Data Requirements Lists
- Reviewing technical deliverables for acceptability
- Attending technical reviews
- Providing subject matter expertise to the Technical Authority
M2. The candidate must have a minimum of two (2) years of demonstrated experience in using DND AF9000 Plus Quality System Standard or ISO 9000 series standards.
M3. The candidate must have a minimum of five (5) years of demonstrated experience in four (4) or more of the following aircraft in-service support activities:
- Weapon system management
- Maintenance management
- Continuing airworthiness management
- Aircraft type design certification
- Aircraft Systems Engineering Management
- Aircraft design change
- Configuration management
- Aircraft engineering support
- Aircraft test and evaluation
M4. The candidate must demostrate that the candidate possesses a recognized degree from a recognized post-secondary institution.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.