Business Transformation Architect (Level 3)
Website Department of National Defence
Mandatory and Requirements – Business Analyst Senior
[Please email direct – brian.raskin.ca]
M1. The candidate has a minimum of ten (10) years’ experience, within the last fifteen (15) years, as a Business Transformation Architect in an Information Management / Information Technology (IM/IT) environment.
M2. The candidate has a minimum of three (3) years of experience in the last seven (7) years as a Business Transformation Architect, working on Command, Control, Information System (C2IS) project(s). In addition, the candidate must have worked a minimum of six (6) months on each project referenced.
M3. The candidate has a minimum of two (2) years of experience in at least two (2) of the following activities:
- Reviewing, assessing and documenting an organization’s business architecture.
- Developing and validating C2IS interoperability concepts.
- Providing technical advice on C2IS interoperability architecture in a multi- national environment.
- Developing Processes for management or governance of an interoperability initiative.
M4. The candidate must clearly demonstrate that the candidate have one of the following academic credentials:
- A degree from a recognized university in the sciences, engineering or information management
- A diploma (minimum 2 years) from a recognized college in the science, engineering or information management.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.