Senior Project Administrator
Website Department of National Defence
Mandatory Requirements – Senior Project Administrator
[Please email direct – email@example.com]
M1 – The proposed resource has, as a minimum, one-hundred and twenty (120) months of experience at the senior project administrator level in the last one-hundred and eighty (180) months providing administrative services to projects within the Department of National Defence or other Federal Department or Agency.
The experience must include a minimum of 24 months of combined experience in a minimum of four (4) of the six (6) administrative areas below in a project environment:
- Use of Civilian, Military or Other Forces* Personnel Management policies, procedures, and systems;
- Provision of assistance to the Unit/Corporate Security Officer, involving, but not limited to, creation of Consolidated Secret Network Infrastructure accounts, Visitor Clearance requests and processes, pass control procedures and supporting reporting requirements;
- Maintaining and tracking financial transactions such as, financial budgets, verification of procedures and maintaining a delegation of authorities database for delegated authorities.
- Making travel arrangements for staff members and contractors, maintaining supporting information and databases and ensuring claims and/or reimbursements are properly accounted for.
- Coordination of Access to Information or other Corporate requests and consolidating responses for Section Head approval.
- Coordination and implementation of facilities management policies, procedures, and administration, including accommodation requirements, asset management reviews and audits; and secure conference rooms and equipment reservations.
M2 – The proposed resource has hands-on experience in the use of Departmental Enterprise Resource Planning systems. The resource must have within the last 120 months, a minimum of 24 months of experience working directly with each of these types of software application systems:
- Records, Disposal, and Information Management System (RDIMS) or similar corporate records management systems for maintaining project documentation and records.
- Civilian/Forces Human Resource Management Systems or other similar corporate human resource management system.
- Corporate financial management systems for project and section asset maintenance, tracking financial transactions and expenditure.
- Temporary and minor travel arrangement corporate tools to process travel requests and supporting expenses.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.